Lets go Riding at Jawbone Feb 16/17 Ya Wanna Go?

21 replies to this topic
  • SoCalWR426

Posted February 17, 2002 - 05:48 PM

Yea, I know I'm a failure.
Doc say's A few more weeks and the rotator cup should be fine. For those of you not in the know, on the 6th Blue Boner and I went for a ride, when I decided to take a high velocity soil sample. Finished out the day but things just went downhill from there. I feel like a HUGE A$$ for not making the Jawbone ride that I started to set up. I would like to give a big thanks to Bman for taking up the torch when it became obvious I wouldn't be able to make it. My apologies to all..

[ February 17, 2002: Message edited by: SoCalWR426 ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Flamed1

Posted February 18, 2002 - 09:51 AM

Great day of riding on Sunday. So Cal, sorry to hear about your little get-off and the shoulder problems. Bman, hope all is well on the homefront with your Mom's emergency. tp3dxf and I covered some miles after you left and yes, we did stick around to watch the crazies climb that huge hill, of course, over a couple of cold ones.
Thanks again,
Brian :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.