GPR Stabilizer

4 replies to this topic
  • snowman02

Posted April 20, 2007 - 11:38 AM

Just received my new GPR stabilizer and triple clamp, new chain and sprockets for my Wr. Going to install tonight and finish Saturday, to ride Sunday. I hope that all goes well, and that I made the right choice on stabilizer. :thumbsup:

Thank you fellow TT'ers for all the info i found on TT, this site is the best.:worthy:

• witdogg

Posted April 20, 2007 - 01:05 PM

You did. The GPR is great. I have never had a problem with one.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WGP

Posted April 20, 2007 - 01:05 PM

Keep your original reciept for the stabilizer and then you get the free 18 month service :thumbsup:

• otter101

Posted April 20, 2007 - 05:19 PM

Which gpr did you get? Mine is in the mail should be hear anyday. I got the v1 fat bar set up I think it is under the bar too. I just put in my new pro start rekluse.

• snowman02

Posted April 20, 2007 - 06:49 PM

Got the V2 Kit With Upper Triple Clamp For Fat Bars. Thats great to hear you have had no problems with yours, witdogg. :thumbsup: And thank for the receipt info, WGP, :worthy: i will put the receipt in a safe place. How do you like the rekluse, that is if you have had a chance to run with it? I am hoping to make that my next purchase, after i do some research and get the $$ together.:ride: Well time to start the install of GPR, wish me luck......

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.