Vanishing Thread?

5 replies to this topic
  • TDC71

Posted April 20, 2007 - 09:29 AM

:thumbsup: What happened to the thread about the guy who put an o-ring on his 650l's carb slider lever? He said it pushed the slide up faster and farther, and I was wanting to see if others had tried it.Makes sense, the arm assists the slide at wot until the vacuum takes over and pulls the slide all the way up.Anyone else done this?

Todd

• XR650L_Dave

Posted April 20, 2007 - 01:23 PM

DynoJet did to him what the oil companies did to the guy who made a 100mpg carburator...

Dave

• TDC71

Posted April 20, 2007 - 01:46 PM

HA HA! Good one.:thumbsup:

Todd

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR650L_Dave

Posted April 23, 2007 - 01:46 PM

DynoJet did to him what the oil companies did to the guy who made a 100mpg carburator...

Dave

I got dinged a reputation point for that??

Dave

• BWB63

Posted April 23, 2007 - 08:50 PM

I got dinged a reputation point for that??

Dave

What?? I gave you one so, you must have got dinged two! I thought that was funny. You know you really need to buy an XR650R though:p

I still haven't figured out the reputation thing:excuseme: Brian gave me "What for" and a bad mark for "Abusing the system" said, "it isn't for entertainment" I asked, "then what is it for?" I know this whole forum is advertizement to make money for TT but, for us on the other end it is for info and entertainment??? I give +reputation to some and nothing happens. I give - to some and there guage goes up:excuseme: :applause: it's a joke I guess.

• XR650L_Dave

Posted April 24, 2007 - 08:15 AM

What?? I gave you one so, you must have got dinged two! I thought that was funny. You know you really need to buy an XR650R though:p

I still haven't figured out the reputation thing:excuseme: Brian gave me "What for" and a bad mark for "Abusing the system" said, "it isn't for entertainment" I asked, "then what is it for?" I know this whole forum is advertizement to make money for TT but, for us on the other end it is for info and entertainment??? I give +reputation to some and nothing happens. I give - to some and there guage goes up:excuseme: :applause: it's a joke I guess.

As long as conversions are verboten in the PRofNY, I don't have to be worried about the temptation of going to the R side...

Dave

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.