07 YZ450 SE Jetting Suggestions??

2 replies to this topic
  • dirty_southmx

Posted April 20, 2007 - 04:07 AM

Hey guys I just got me a new 2007 white YZ450 SE and I have to say I absolutely love the bike. I do have some questions though. I have noticed that if you crack the throttle while riding you get a hesitation or cough ..........Baa-Whaaap! I live at 1200ft elevation and I am wondering if you guys have any carb tips/tricks or jetting fixes for this particular problem? I just sold my 04 CRF450 and before that I had a 2000 YZ426 that had the same problem, but I have been out of the tuning fork loop for a while.

Can ya help a brotha out?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Croft315

Posted April 20, 2007 - 06:13 AM

i don't know the hot setup for your area, but if you don't have an adjustable fuel screw yet... get one of those. pretty quick and easy once you learn how to use it.

• grayracer513

Posted April 20, 2007 - 08:09 AM

When people say, "crack the throttle" to me, I think they mean "open it slightly". Is that what you're talking about, or do you actually mean "snap it from fully closed to WOT in a fraction of a second"?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.