WR450F Back Brake Pedal

2 replies to this topic
  • Racingsnake

Posted April 19, 2007 - 01:20 PM

Can anyone help me out on this one.......
I have recently acquired an 05 WR450F. My 1.96m frame and long (and athletic) legs means that the back brake pedal is difficult to cover, let alone operate with any finesse. Rather than having the existing pedal modified, is there a lengthened (lowered) version available anywhere?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AZ45

Posted April 19, 2007 - 08:55 PM

Hammer Head has a brake lever available for the CRF's, and they say there will be a Yamaha lever available next month.
I use their shift levers on my bikes, they're great for big boots.

Adding another spring to the brake lever will make it stiffer and easier to feel...this is Dwight tip from the Off Road Riding forum.

• Racingsnake

Posted April 20, 2007 - 12:18 PM

Thanks for the tip guys. Just fired off an email to Hammerhead.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.