2003 xr650l side cover options!

5 replies to this topic
  • zboyzdg

Posted April 18, 2007 - 04:23 AM

Hello, I recently purchased a 03 650l and was wondering if there were any factory pieces or aftermarket to fit the side cover to make it slim and clean. I have already overcome battery relocation and would like to remove the bulkey left cover and find a matching right. Any help would be great. Pysched on havin a moto back my life..thanx danny

• Rangerfng

Posted April 18, 2007 - 04:49 AM

xr600 side cover

• rdsrf

Posted April 19, 2007 - 11:57 AM

How did you do the battery relocation and what battery did you use? I'm sort of taking a survey of the different methods I've read about and trying to choose the cleanest one. Thanks for any help!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rangerfng

Posted April 19, 2007 - 01:20 PM

Check out this thred. Martinfan30 did an awesome job. best i have seen so far.

• martinfan30

Posted April 19, 2007 - 02:25 PM

thanks! it was really easy to do also. feels lighter even. feel free anyone to contact me with ?.:worthy: :ride: :thumbsup:

• Rangerfng

Posted April 20, 2007 - 08:19 AM

I see you followed me over to 4 strokes. it seems that if i cant find it here it is on that site.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.