This sharkfin sucks butt

4 replies to this topic
  • Mudflappus

Posted April 17, 2007 - 05:17 PM

So I buy an MSR Sharkfin pn: 34-1099 rotor guard for my 01' WR426FN and disassemble the entire back end of my bike trying to figure out how it mounts only to go back online to see in the small print that they fit "most models" however YZs, WRs, KXs and KLRs must be welded. How the hell is this considered "most models"???!!!?? I am NOT going to weld the danm thing onto my swing arm and therefore I can pretty much conclude that I have just wiped my ass with thirty bucks. I guess I'll go put the stock guard back on and cross MSR off my list of Yamaha friendly manufacturers. Must be welded on. Right. asshats.:thumbsup:

• BigIan

Posted April 19, 2007 - 12:14 AM

hahaha "asshats" That's great!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • eissinger4

Posted April 19, 2007 - 03:29 AM

Thanks for this post, I haven't laughed that hard for a long time. :thumbsup:

• Chooch68

Posted April 19, 2007 - 07:45 AM

So its MSRs fault? Whos the asshat?

• INJURY_69

Posted April 19, 2007 - 11:22 AM

go Scotts

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.