Why Isn't She Selling???

7 replies to this topic
  • DelTronXR

Posted April 17, 2007 - 12:16 PM

Please disregard this thread. Thanks.

• Thumpmeister

Posted April 17, 2007 - 12:34 PM

That might be kinda steep, depending on the year of the bike, and what it has done to it.

You gotta remember, there are 2000 650R's out there for around $3k now.

• DelTronXR

Posted April 17, 2007 - 01:49 PM

Please disregard this thread. Thanks.

• focallength

Posted April 17, 2007 - 02:30 PM

You cnat really price the bike with mods in mind. I paid 3K for my 96xr600r with a ton of mods ( used to be a pro race bike ) and cali street legal. The problem with mods is that you have to go over the bike and make sure a complete retard ( no offense intended ) didnt mess the bike up. Its a good fair price but if you came down $500 it would sell. There are just too many deals out there and most people in cali want plated bikes, these sell like hot cakes. Good luck :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rdahl

Posted April 17, 2007 - 02:31 PM

Does the motor have the HRC Cam and Piston? Or is it stock? Clean bike, are those original Clutch/Stator covers....look brand new! Good luck

• hondacrf150f1

Posted April 17, 2007 - 02:57 PM

Id say a little steep on price...guys with plated/supermoto'd XR's sell theres for that price

• philipstjohn

Posted April 17, 2007 - 03:46 PM

http://www.kbb.com/k...ail&YearId=2003

Most never get what they have in it... this is the Kelly Blue book retail price... then add in supply vs demand, street titled, upgrades, etc

• drop

Posted April 17, 2007 - 04:08 PM

I'd buy it if I didn't already have one. I have to tell you it's one of the most TASTEFULLY modded XR's I've ever seen on here. I really mean that. You don't have a lot of useless junk on it. The stuff you did add is all top notch equipment. The bike even still looks pretty much OEM which is a great thing in my mind. I bookmarked your pictures when you posted them in the race ready thread and they helped decide what I wanted to do with my bike. Don't sleep on this one guys.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.