YZ450f - Trail Ride - Honda Heckling!

No replies to this topic
  • Mighty_Whitey

Posted April 17, 2007 - 08:46 AM

**This video is pertinent to Yamaha owners...can we please not move it :thumbsup: **

I recently went on a little overnight trip to the Mojave Desert (Dove Springs) with some friends. I am the only guy out of 5 people with a Yamaha...and to boot they have Honda 450x's for trail/desert so Im the odd fish in the group.

All this means to me is lots of oppurtunity to HECKLE my Honda friends! My buddy Brad's electric start button failed and he was forced to kick start his bike...I had the helmet cam rolling..so...ENJOY!

PS: I rode the Honda 450x with Enzo suspension...this bike is SWEET for desert trail stuff...no disrespect for Honda here...I love the bike.

watch here:

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.