Hard decision

2 replies to this topic
  • frankycottonrow

Posted April 17, 2007 - 06:40 AM

I have a crf 250x and I am looking at getting a 06 WR 450F, my local dealer has some good deals going on but have quite a few WR's left and nothing else, so I was wondering if there is anything I should worry about before getting one, any problems that these bikes have or are they as solid as they look??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • waynus

Posted April 17, 2007 - 11:23 AM

There's only one bike better and that's the 07.
They'll give many years of service with regular oil changes.
Just make sure you regrease suspension and steering head straightaway.:thumbsup:

• xrmarty

Posted April 17, 2007 - 08:19 PM

I just got the 07. I've done all the research on any potential problems and what-not. The WR are seem like a real winner. BTW, you can get some really good deals on the 06's. The dealer I got mine from had a 06 wr 250 going for 4899 OTD, and the 450 was going for 5199. That's less than what I paid for my XR in 04!!!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.