acerbis headlight

4 replies to this topic
  • sicoo

Posted January 31, 2002 - 12:57 AM

Hi guys i was just wondering how many of yu guys run acerbis headlights.I was wondering how long the bulbs last and if there are any problems with them i have just purchased the dhh headlight seems to be well made hope it lasts.

• higgy426

Posted January 31, 2002 - 05:03 AM

is that the whole unit or just the light itself?
which ever how much was it?

mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guy

Posted January 31, 2002 - 09:03 AM

:) I've run the DHH for the last three month's had a few spills, but so far (touch wood!) no dmamge, the light it throws is quite good as well! :D

• higgy426

Posted January 31, 2002 - 09:28 AM

Guy

Did the DHH bolt on pretty easy?
I have a 01 wr426

mike

• Guy

Posted January 31, 2002 - 02:55 PM

:) Yeah pretty much, I made two little "S" shaped brackets to bring the stock mounts in at the top (real easy to do) then just used the "Rubber Band" mounts for the bottom.
The thing is solid, and for a guess the aim is pretty good too! :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.