Posted May 02, 2007 - 06:35 AM

Beechworth Vic :applause:

• davo ttt

Posted May 04, 2007 - 03:55 PM

here tis Posted Image
Posted Image

• Hot450r

Posted May 20, 2007 - 08:32 PM

Hey Guys Chris here from Vic, Bendigo. Looking for some local riders to hit the track/trail with. Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy
Posted Image
Posted Image

• MoikleC

Posted May 29, 2007 - 07:14 PM

Hi, I'm in Fremantle. Have a KLX400. Don't get out on it as much as I'd like to :-(

• CRF45OX

Posted May 30, 2007 - 03:10 AM

Hey Chris im from Bendigo too, we should go for a ride sometime, last weekend a group of 12 of us went to avoca - love those hills.

• speedcomm

Posted May 30, 2007 - 03:48 AM

Wagga NSW

• Mick_WR

Posted May 30, 2007 - 03:15 PM

North of Bris. Just moved here from stanthorpe, so many rocks :thumbsup: , looking 4 new places n ppl to ride with.

• flatnacker

Posted May 30, 2007 - 04:56 PM

the only mixed drink i drink is bulleit bourbon straight jack or beer

pffttt bourbon is a girly bogan drink!!! Give me a vic or a nice scotch any day!!!!!!

Melbourne boy here, used to have a wr450, saw the light and now have a 06 300 exc :thumbsup:

• brooko

Posted May 30, 2007 - 04:59 PM

:thumbsup: victoria here go the tigers

Aussie , west Australia 07 kx 450 f , go the tigers ,im hurting with ya davo, how ripped off was the big fella last week ? we will win this week!:)

• thrashmetal

Posted May 30, 2007 - 07:38 PM

Hello everyone, I'm considering planning a trip to Australia within the next year for a couple weeks and was wondering if there's any places that I could rent a dirtbike or go riding with someone. Also what spots would you guys recommend seeing, I'm interested in getting out and seeing as much of the Australian landscape as I can.
Thanks,
Erik

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flatnacker

Posted May 30, 2007 - 07:38 PM

Oh forgot to mention.....GO THE MIGHTY MIGHTY HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe Judd got off-that would have to be the biggets load of crap in the history of sport-he had his fingers in his eyes fer crying out loud!!!!!

• brooko

Posted May 31, 2007 - 12:34 AM

Oh forgot to mention.....GO THE HIGHTY MOGHTY HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe Judd got off-that would have to be the biggets load of crap in the history of sport-he had his fingers in his eyes fer crying out loud!!!!!

They love Judd, his the golden boy, gets away with murder:bonk:

• Moto Mech

Posted May 31, 2007 - 01:52 PM

No WR but an Aussie all the way.The big island under neath known as TASSIE.
KTM 520. Nick

• gregwr450f

Posted May 31, 2007 - 09:58 PM

No WR but an Aussie all the way.The big island under neath known as TASSIE.
KTM 520. Nick

you know Bluebike?

• xrmarty

Posted May 31, 2007 - 10:56 PM

Not an Aussie myself, but wondering what is the best area down-under to ride dirtbikes? You know... like the west coast is supposed to be "the place" to ride dirtbikes in the US. What is "the place'' or the region in your country?

• flatnacker

Posted May 31, 2007 - 11:33 PM

Not an Aussie myself, but wondering what is the best area down-under to ride dirtbikes? You know... like the west coast is supposed to be "the place" to ride dirtbikes in the US. What is "the place'' or the region in your country?

Pretty much anywhere in Oz really, evey state has great riding spots. Victoria and New South Wales all have awesome trails through forest with big arse hills etc, Tassie has great rides through mountenous old growth forests (helmet sales are double in that state lol), Quesland has similar with rainforests as well (still hanging to do a ride upto the very tip of Northern Australia!!) Northern Teritory has great rides through the 'out back', South Australia has awesome sand dune type riding and Western Australia...well nobody really knows much about Western Australia, its like it doesnt exist-freaking Indonesia is closer than that place!!! :thumbsup:

• Moto Mech

Posted June 01, 2007 - 12:45 AM

Pretty much anywhere in Oz really, evey state has great riding spots. Victoria and New South Wales all have awesome trails through forest with big arse hills etc, Tassie has great rides through mountenous old growth forests (helmet sales are double in that state lol), Quesland has similar with rainforests as well (still hanging to do a ride upto the very tip of Northern Australia!!) Northern Teritory has great rides through the 'out back', South Australia has awesome sand dune type riding and Western Australia...well nobody really knows much about Western Australia, its like it doesnt exist-freaking Indonesia is closer than that place!!! :thumbsup:

Steady on with the two headed jokes:naughty: -Dont forget where the map of Tassie originates.:) LOL

• Moto Mech

Posted June 01, 2007 - 12:47 AM

you know Bluebike?

No, not yet anyway.

• tweaker_

Posted June 01, 2007 - 01:07 AM

.Us Aussies need to get our heads together and get some decent spare parts prices , im tired of getting ripped off . The accessories are cheaper at honda or on the net ,but the genuine bike parts are ridiculous , 60 odd bucks for a genuine air filter and 60 something dollars for a cage , just to mention a couple, i saw someone quote 13 bucks in usa for the same thing. Gotta be a better way!

how about $150 to $200 for a speedo drive thats rediculus ill just make sure iv got my revs right

and from newcastle as i allready stated

• overeemgp

Posted June 01, 2007 - 02:02 AM

Hi,
I live in tassie and I just bought a 2003 WR450 and would like to know how much oil to change and how to change it? can you help

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.