21 or 26 series pilot jet from TT store?

7 replies to this topic
  • Bibleman

Posted April 16, 2007 - 04:39 AM

I'm ordering my 55/158 jet setup, but I'm getting conflicting part numbers from various places. I'd like to order from the TT store, but could someone verify the part numbers I need? To confuse matters worse, the TT store uses one code on their chart and then it comes up as different numbers in the cart. Thanks in advance!

• Bibleman

Posted April 16, 2007 - 05:14 PM

Oh come on, don't be bashful! I know someone has the info:prof: :thumbsup:

• goblin127

Posted April 16, 2007 - 05:18 PM

I'm preety sure there the 21 series.

• Bibleman

Posted April 16, 2007 - 05:37 PM

Thanks Goblin. Actually, I came across a site called Rage Performance. I must have checked out five or six different places for Kehin jets and I got more and more confused. Rage performance has a very clear and easy to use page for jets. I'll give my local Honda dealer a chance to come through tomorrow. If not I'll go through Rage Performance. I want to support this site though so I'll order some of my other accessories from TT. For those who care to know it looks like the Kehin part numbers for the two jets are as follows: N424-26055 for the pilot and 99101-393158 for the main.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Valerie Wilson

Posted April 16, 2007 - 06:45 PM

If you guys are ever i doubt all you have to do is call or email the TT Store. We will answer all your questions and set you up with what you need. Its that easy. Emails are usually answered the same day, within a few hours even.

• Bibleman

Posted April 16, 2007 - 07:10 PM

I think I'll do that. I'll call tomorrow.

• goblin127

Posted April 16, 2007 - 07:10 PM

If you guys are ever i doubt all you have to do is call or email the TT Store. We will answer all your questions and set you up with what you need. Its that easy. Emails are usually answered the same day, within a few hours even.

Thats good to know.

• Valerie Wilson

Posted April 16, 2007 - 09:10 PM

We are here for you guys!!!! That goes for just about anything you need..... Motorcycle related that is. :thumbsup: :worthy:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.