Wanted - Scotts Steering Bolt-On Mount

4 replies to this topic
  • bhiggins25

Posted April 15, 2007 - 07:06 AM

I can't post 'wanted' ads in the classified section so I'm doing it here. Anyone have a bolt-on Scotts steering stabilizer mount for a early 00-03 YZ? I just need the piece that goes around the frame tube, not the bar clamp.

I know which models will fit various bikes (most of the YZs from the early part of this decade are the same) so let me know what you have and I'll get you the funds ASAP!

• grayracer513

Posted April 15, 2007 - 07:14 AM

All of those individual pieces are available singly or in kits from Scotts, you know? You should at least check there so you'll know what's fair to pay for the used parts if you find them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bhiggins25

Posted April 15, 2007 - 07:40 AM

Thanks Grayracer...I've checked this out already and been looking on Ebay as well. The part direct from Scotts, including tax and shipping, is just over $100.00, which is a little pricey for this particular project.

I'm hoping someone has one laying around the garage for a bike they sold or something.

• dwnlowx

Posted April 15, 2007 - 08:02 AM

call dh1 racing he might have some laying around

• ISBB

Posted April 15, 2007 - 01:51 PM

Give the TT store a call... I know for a fact it should be cheaper than 100 bucks shipped to you in cali :thumbsup: should be in the 92 or 93 dollar range if memory serves me right.. my buddy back home just got one. :worthy:

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.