XR650R brake light or running light???

1 reply to this topic
  • hondacrf150f1

Posted April 14, 2007 - 04:04 PM

i was at my local dealer today getting parts for my XR250L, and asked about a price on a 07 XRR. I wanta try to duel sport or supermoto the BRP, and in CT they dont do an inspection so registering it shouldnt be to hard. But the guy i deal with said the brake light is actually just a running light? is this true? if so i have to buy the baja designs kit instead of just turn signals! diffornce between $50 for turn signals and $440 for a Baja designs kit.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rockn6gs

Posted April 14, 2007 - 04:24 PM

Yes it's just a tail light.. Very simple to make it a tail/stop with a banjo switch in the rear brake cylinder..Do a search in the xr section there is quite a few threads on it..

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.