Footpegs for a DR200SE

No replies to this topic
  • GreenRiverRider

Posted April 11, 2007 - 05:47 PM

This may be old news to some, but I thought I'd post this for anyone who didn't know this:

1990-1995 DR250, 1990-1998 DR350, & 1996-2007 DR650 footpegs will fit the DR200SE.:thumbsup:

I've been searching dirt footpegs for my wife's 2003 DR200SE for some time now. When I bought it used last year, it had some funky street pegs that are as slick as wet owl sh*! when wet or muddy. After pricing the multi-piece factory pegs, I just couldn't bring myself to pay $100+ for pegs that I would've wanted to upgrade immediately if there were any aftermarket choices out there, so I started researching the dealer microfiche library to see if I could find another bike that had the same pegs. I came up with these:

Posted Image

Here's another shot of the whole bike:

Posted Image

These are the IMS Superstock footpegs. They fit right from the box without any grinding or other modifications.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.