What do you do with some extra tail?

No replies to this topic
  • thouk

Posted April 11, 2007 - 04:54 PM

Hey Everyone,
Let's see if you can guess what I am talking about before I get there. I am sure that you will. I have had a leak... for the last few weeks that I could not find or isolate. Well during dinner yesterday I took Miss Piggy for a ride. I saw the Evans spraying. Today I took the Clarke off and found my problem. One of the hose clamps was loose. I tightened it up and all the others. Then it came to me. All of my clamps are a little long. I just bent the "tails" over the top of the screws that tighten the clamps and now I have a sense of security for the clamps. I hope this helps to give you "some" also. Have fun and be safe, Tony

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.