Will YZ 426 shrouds fit a WR426 tank?

3 replies to this topic
  • atropine

Posted April 10, 2007 - 10:33 AM

I have an 02 YZ426 with a Clarke tank, but I was looking at getting a WR426 tank for another option as it seems to be smaller than the Clarke, yet bigger than the YZ tank. I know I need to get the WR seat also, but will my YZ shrouds still fit?

• atropine

Posted April 11, 2007 - 02:13 PM

Nevermind. After a little more research, it looks like that would be a bad idea, as the WR tank appears to be wider and a lot of the WR guys are switching to YZ tanks/seats just for that reason. I'll just stick with what I've got...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • idahoaggie99

Posted April 11, 2007 - 02:16 PM

Nevermind. After a little more research, it looks like that would be a bad idea, as the WR tank appears to be wider and a lot of the WR guys are switching to YZ tanks/seats just for that reason. I'll just stick with what I've got...

I'm glad I was able to help! :thumbsup:

• ISBB

Posted April 11, 2007 - 07:27 PM

Will they fit YUP... will you like em.. NOPE not if your used to a YZ style tank :thumbsup: I just swapped to YZ seat and tank and i like it much better now. :worthy:

Posted Image

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.