Accelerator pump diaphram question???

3 replies to this topic
  • yamageezer

Posted April 09, 2007 - 07:56 PM

Hey guys, have any of you heard of using a accelerator pump diaphram from a CRF450R and using it in a WR to shorten the pump squart duration??? A buddy of mine mention it to me this weekend and I'd like to find out more about it. Any input would be great.

• simon@vic

Posted April 09, 2007 - 09:13 PM

just change your leak jet!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bg10459

Posted April 10, 2007 - 05:30 AM

If you want to shorten the duration get a longer diaphragm stud. Yamaha makes a bunch of different sizes and lists them in the manual. You can also find the info if you search the sticky's at the top of this forum.

Clark4131 has also done some testing with different diaphragms and leak jets and posted the results.

• yamageezer

Posted April 10, 2007 - 06:42 AM

Thanks guys, dooh, I didn't even think to check there.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.