2000 wr400 "LOADED" $3950

6 replies to this topic
  • leeinmemphis

Posted November 30, 2000 - 11:21 AM

less than 350 miles, oil changed after every ride, filter changed every two rides, yz tank/seat combo(ims brand), scotts steering dampner mounts(but not dampner), white bros. high boy tapered header, fmf powercore IV2 spark arrestor silencer, renthal handlebars, skid plate, msr radiator guards, acerbis handguards. i just received my new bike and need to move this one! bike is located in memphis but have been told that i could ship it nearly anywhere in U.S.for around $200 with ama discount. pictures are available on request.

email: lee@gusmus.com

• leeinmemphis

Posted November 30, 2000 - 11:30 AM

i also have the airbox cover and throttle stop removed. i had a buyer set up to take the bike last week but he couldn't get financed for it. thanks.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 30, 2000 - 02:54 PM

Hi Lee, can you send me photos of it at tholleman@lithocraft-co.com and can
you confirm shipping price to Orange County Calif.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • leeinmemphis

Posted November 30, 2000 - 04:29 PM

i've had several emails for this bike this afternoon. i'm going to borrow a digital camera tomorrow and try and post the pictures on the board. if not i'll email them to you by tomorrow evening. thanks.

• leeinmemphis

Posted December 01, 2000 - 08:03 AM

you should have received the pictures by now. if you need anything else just ask.

• leeinmemphis

Posted December 04, 2000 - 09:09 AM

nobody needs a good bike?????

• WR400inOZ

Posted December 10, 2000 - 08:06 PM

Just goes to show the Australian Dollar Vs the US dollar... Brand New 00 WR400F here costs $10,400 onroad. !! second hand ones sell for round 8.5 - 9k!!

Wish I was in the US sometimes :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.