07 wr450 graphics

28 replies to this topic
  • msgbean

Posted February 12, 2008 - 03:32 PM

Wow! that's a great deal on a full kit! I looked long and hard for these. No problem with them sticking. Try the "Attack" custom number kits. They are a pain to put on but when done right they look great.

Posted Image

Where did you get these graphics?

• snaggletooth

Posted February 12, 2008 - 04:03 PM

I can't tell you, I want to be the only one with EVO-4 graphics, LOL.

They are FX EVO-4's for $54.95 at Rocky mountain motorcycle/ATV. I also got the "Attack" custom number plates from them. The basic number plates are cheap untill you start customizing them. They are also a mother to get on right. Lot's of re-wetting and hair dryer work. I'm sure they are all that way.

The fork guard graphics are for a 06-07 YZF. You can get them to work with some modification. I just ran accross a bitchen trim kit in a new chaparrel catalog, can't find them in the on line store. It comes with graphics for the front & rear fender, upper and lower forks, and swing arm. I wish I seen that before I purchased the swing arm and YZF fork guard graphics. They are the "Yamaha of Troy Part#354-N30-824" trim kit for $49.99. Just looked at them again, what a sweet trim kit!

Try to cut and paste the below for the link.

www.rockymountainatvmc.com
or
http://www.rockymoun...llVehParts=true

Thumper Talk is a class act! It turned the above into a hyperlink for me : )

• TheBlackSheep

Posted February 13, 2008 - 09:03 AM

I can't tell you, I want to be the only one with EVO-4 graphics, LOL.

They are FX EVO-4's for $54.95 at Rocky mountain motorcycle/ATV. I also got the "Attack" custom number plates from them. The basic number plates are cheap untill you start customizing them. They are also a mother to get on right. Lot's of re-wetting and hair dryer work. I'm sure they are all that way.

The fork guard graphics are for a 06-07 YZF. You can get them to work with some modification. I just ran accross a bitchen trim kit in a new chaparrel catalog, can't find them in the on line store. It comes with graphics for the front & rear fender, upper and lower forks, and swing arm. I wish I seen that before I purchased the swing arm and YZF fork guard graphics. They are the "Yamaha of Troy Part#354-N30-824" trim kit for $49.99. Just looked at them again, what a sweet trim kit!

Try to cut and paste the below for the link.

www.rockymountainatvmc.com
or
http://www.rockymoun...llVehParts=true

Thumper Talk is a class act! It turned the above into a hyperlink for me : )

Your not the only one anymore!

............ bahhh :applause:

• badboyjcs

Posted February 13, 2008 - 07:49 PM

One Industries has graphic kits for WR's. oneindustries.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • msgbean

Posted February 16, 2008 - 09:18 PM

I went to rockymountain and selected them for the WR but the picture had YZ graphics so I didn't trust them. So you think it is a safe bet they will send graphics with WR on them?

• wolfwolf

Posted February 17, 2008 - 04:50 AM

i would not trust them, i cant remember where i read this, but somewhere i read in small print "some trimming my be required for wr applications)!

• TheBlackSheep

Posted February 17, 2008 - 06:53 AM

I went to rockymountain and selected them for the WR but the picture had YZ graphics so I didn't trust them. So you think it is a safe bet they will send graphics with WR on them?

Relax. Here's the link. I just put these on last week. Great quality. Look a couple of pages back to see the pics.

http://www.rockymoun...3#vehicleSelect

.... bahhh

• wolfwolf

Posted February 18, 2008 - 04:05 AM

i still like the flu graphics better, and a full set w/ seat cover for under 100 bills:ride:

• wolfwolf

Posted March 04, 2008 - 04:38 PM

here they are.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.