oil cooler

4 replies to this topic
  • focallength

Posted April 09, 2007 - 12:07 PM

I have a 96 xr600r and am thinking of installing a oil cooler. Has anyone done this? If so where did you mount the cooler? The only place I can find suitable is on the frame in front of the engine, but I am concerned about protecting the cooler from damage, as the cooler will be in the path of any debris coming at the bike.

• Denn10

Posted April 09, 2007 - 12:46 PM

http://www.srcinc.net/html/cooler.html
Thats on a 650 but it can fit on alot im sure

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chpxr

Posted April 09, 2007 - 06:17 PM

if you need a cooler i have 2 different styles that i'm not going to end up using now both are brand new one is for the xr400 and one that will fit in front of the head light right above the fender
rob:ride:

• cbaranski

Posted April 10, 2007 - 05:01 AM

chpxr I'm interested in a cooler if your selling them?

• xr500_89

Posted April 12, 2007 - 10:03 PM

yea i might be interested in how your mounting it, i want to mount it behind the opening on my BD headlight

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.