TT Store Customer Service, GREAT!!!!!!

10 replies to this topic
  • texashart

Posted April 09, 2007 - 11:46 AM

:thumbsup: WOW! I had a small issue with a large order for my new WR450F and sent an email. Within minutes I had a response and within a few minutes more was talking to a wonderful person, Melissa @ TT. She fixed the issue, explained what happened and took the time to work with me and get me fixed right up!

As long as I own this or any other thumper, I will do my shopping @ the ThumperTalk store. I am a huge fan of great customer service and wanted to share this with you all. Believe me, this level of service is RARE, and very much appreciated.

I'm totally impressed and hooked!

TexasHart

• FastRides

Posted April 10, 2007 - 05:16 PM

TH,
I also have the 07 and am building my "large order" as well. While looking around in the TT store I noticed that a lot of the parts go up to 06, but not 07??? So, I'm wondering if you saw this as well or it was just the stuff I looked into? Out of curiousity, what parts did you order?

Thanks for sharing. Like you, I'm thoroughly impressed with TT in general. Great info and a great bike!
MG

• Valerie Wilson

Posted April 10, 2007 - 06:19 PM

The 07 catalogs cameo ut not too long ago. We are working on getting them online. Most thingswill be the same but some will be different. If you are ever in doubt just put your list together in an email or just give us a call. We can verify you have all the right parts and answer any questions.

• texashart

Posted April 10, 2007 - 07:50 PM

Well...

I ordered the JD Jet Kit.

2 Sets of Chubby McButterpants Springs, 6.4kg for me and my WR and 6.0kg for my buddy w/ a KLX

Excel Lift/Stand

AIS Removal

Fuel Screw.

I also ordered boots (Sidi's!!!) from another vendor. Wish TT-Store would carry them, they're the only ones that will fit my ex-linebacker calves. I'm going from the street to the dirt and wondered why I didn't do this years ago. I just got my bike broke in and I can't stop smiling!! Riding in the snow was fun too, but my bike was clean for about 23 seconds.

TexasHart

TH,
I also have the 07 and am building my "large order" as well. While looking around in the TT store I noticed that a lot of the parts go up to 06, but not 07??? So, I'm wondering if you saw this as well or it was just the stuff I looked into? Out of curiousity, what parts did you order?

Thanks for sharing. Like you, I'm thoroughly impressed with TT in general. Great info and a great bike!
MG

• byggd

Posted April 12, 2007 - 06:12 AM

I have always been impressed with the TT store as well. Even if I don't see something listed I call or shoot them an email and they usually carry what i'm looking for and at a savings.:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ISBB

Posted April 12, 2007 - 01:54 PM

Melissa does a damn good job handling us customers in my opinion.. :ride: She gets :thumbsup: :worthy: from me. TT store has been nothing but great for the stuff i need. Being local makes it even better i dont have to deal with the local retards that think they know their parts. I went to order a throttle tube and got a damn washer! Which says alot about our local shops around here... I call up TT say i need this this and this.. they gimme a call when its ready and i run down there and get it.. Its right every time. I have never had to return anything to TT :ride:

• MaxPower

Posted April 15, 2007 - 02:53 AM

[COLOR="Green"]I will pay more for product if the customer service is there to help me when I need it. Especially on the internet where I am powerless[/COLOR]

• Thermos O flask

Posted April 15, 2007 - 03:28 AM

Its all great until you see what TT store charges $ freight to australia. :thumbsup:

• Racegun

Posted April 17, 2007 - 01:34 AM

Bout how much is freight to aus , i was thinking of getting some stuff soon?

• Thermos O flask

Posted April 17, 2007 - 02:57 AM

Mate, when i tried to get a jd jetting kit $30us in shipping for a pissy little box, it worked out the same price to get it from ballards!

• MxnDoc

Posted April 17, 2007 - 09:38 AM

Well having been to Sydney several years ago, it's one long plane ride (14 hours) to the land of OZ!
Doc

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.