02 YZF426 - Hole in radiator

No replies to this topic
  • Four4Ever

Posted April 09, 2007 - 10:45 AM

Hello folks, dont post here much but ive got a bit of a problem with my baby. Its been in storage for a while now and I took it out just yesterday to see how it was looking and to get her ready for the warm weather. I started her and she started leaking from the right side radiator, theres a small hole right at the top. Im just wondering if its worth trying to get it fixed, or just go out and buy a used one?

I live in the UK so perhaps if anyone reading this has either a 02 426 right side radiator for sale, or knows someone in the UK that does a good job on repairs id be grateful if you could let me know.

P.S : Ive spotted one on ebay.co.uk (£68 + £8 p.p) would this be a good buy?

Related Content

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.