2000 WR 400 FMF Q an the bomb?

5 replies to this topic
  • storm 800

Posted April 09, 2007 - 09:45 AM

Been runnin my 2000 WR 400 fith the Q 2 forever. Did the jetting when it went on. Now I put the power bomb on an its poping on deceleration
Piolet jet? Go up from the 42 in it now?
Side note from all that is I can tell its quieter::thumbsup: There is also Way more room to that damm oilfilter cover:applause: But know the jetting stuff:cry: What do ya think?

• Bluemarlin04

Posted April 09, 2007 - 11:18 AM

Quick question with the powerbomb...Can you take the oil filter off without it getting in the way?

• SXP

Posted April 09, 2007 - 12:15 PM

Quick question with the powerbomb...Can you take the oil filter off without it getting in the way?

Absolutely. I run the Q2/Powerbomb combo on my 400.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigdrtrdr

Posted April 09, 2007 - 01:10 PM

Been runnin my 2000 WR 400 fith the Q 2 forever. Did the jetting when it went on. Now I put the power bomb on an its poping on deceleration
Piolet jet? Go up from the 42 in it now?
Side note from all that is I can tell its quieter::thumbsup: There is also Way more room to that damm oilfilter cover:applause: But know the jetting stuff:cry: What do ya think?

Just adjust the fuel screw out a 1/2 turn and try it again.

• storm 800

Posted April 09, 2007 - 08:23 PM

Yes! Main reason I went to it! You never even come close to the pipe with the T handels when getting that dam filter out:applause: :thumbsup: It also helps to quiet the bark down. Very satisfied.

Went up a half turn out with the air screw didnt seem to do much. Tomorrow I change the pilot jet. Picked up the next size bigger on the way to work.

• ryder

Posted April 10, 2007 - 09:47 AM

fyi it is a fuel screw, more turns out, more fuel.

Getting access to the oil filter was the main reason I switched also, got burned a couple too many times on the hot header.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.