WR 450 Info?

3 replies to this topic
  • eplanajr

Posted April 08, 2007 - 08:47 PM

I am looking to sell my CRF 450R for a WR 450F. I have a couple questions.

What are the differences between the 03-04 WR and the 05/06 bikes? I know that the 06 have the aluminum frame, etc. However, can somebody help me on the skinny on these bikes. Thanks in advance.

• gregwr450f

Posted April 08, 2007 - 10:37 PM

03 is not bad, a few little prolems, the 04 in my opinion is the best out of the lot, it is heavier and a little wider but it suits me.
My mates 05 is............... well he wishes he never sold his 04.
The 06 has very smooth power, I don't know much about it.

Having said that I would buy the lastest WR out there.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jim-in-so-ore

Posted April 09, 2007 - 04:17 PM

WE didn't get the aluminum frame on the WR 250 & 450 until 2007 not 2006.

• crosstx

Posted April 09, 2007 - 06:36 PM

I think I will prolly end up w/ a WR 450 also. I was planning on a '08 KLX450R but new circumstances have changed my mind and I have pretty much always rode yamaha's I might try and get a buddies '04 off his hands since he as his '07 now.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.