Brake rotor for 650L?

6 replies to this topic
  • XRsteve

Posted April 08, 2007 - 10:23 AM

Has anybody found an oversized rotor kit (not supermoto) for the 650L? Or maybe found a rotor that stops better than the stock?

• rebelventurer

Posted April 08, 2007 - 02:54 PM

EBC makes one! I believe you can get them from xrs only.

• XRsteve

Posted April 08, 2007 - 04:47 PM

I couldn't find one at XRs only. Or anywhere else that sells EBC.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Denn10

Posted April 09, 2007 - 10:22 AM

Ive looked at EBC website and couldnt find one for my xrl only ones ive seen on here were SM bikes and they had different front wheels When you find one STEVE let me know

• Juscruzn

Posted April 09, 2007 - 10:49 AM

http://www.denniskir...04&mmyId=500201

• Denn10

Posted April 09, 2007 - 12:42 PM

looked there also didnt see one for the XRL just the XRR

• bcone

Posted April 09, 2007 - 01:19 PM

Check out Motostrano, http://www.motostran...m/mo26mxro.html
This is a 260mm which is slightly bigger than stock. Needs a brake relocator which they also sell. The XRL is not listed but the rotor and relocator for the 600 should be a straight swap. Call them 650-780-9306 or send and e-mail
sales@motostrano.com and let us know what you get sorted out.
You could of course go with the 320mm...probably best with a wider tire.
They also have a stainless brake lines. I have seen posted that the front makes a big difference, but the difference on the rear is less noticable.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.