TT Store shipping dates?

4 replies to this topic
  • TWILES

Posted April 07, 2007 - 04:55 PM

How long does it take to get something from this store? I ordered my TT AIS Removal kit on the 3rd. They showed they got the order on the 4th and had a tracking #. The tracking # only says that they have informed USPS that is was to be shipped. I swear I read somewhere that the store says you normally get your stuff in 3-4 business days. Monday will be day 4 and it hasen't even left the warehouse, I guess?

Thanks
Travis Wiles

• CJ06WR

Posted April 07, 2007 - 05:42 PM

I would give them a call and ask. Last time I called with a question regarding shipping the problem was quickly fix and I was told not to pay extra for the quicker shipping. The customer service rep informed me that since I live in SoCal and they are shipping out of LV I will not get my parts any faster. That little tip save me $8 bucks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kyle Prior

Posted April 07, 2007 - 05:50 PM

USPS picks up from TT every day. It should be on the way to your house if you got the tracking number already.

• Valerie Wilson

Posted April 07, 2007 - 05:56 PM

How long does it take to get something from this store? I ordered my TT AIS Removal kit on the 3rd. They showed they got the order on the 4th and had a tracking #. The tracking # only says that they have informed USPS that is was to be shipped. I swear I read somewhere that the store says you normally get your stuff in 3-4 business days. Monday will be day 4 and it hasen't even left the warehouse, I guess?

Thanks
Travis Wiles

I just checked on your order for you. Your order was shipped on 4/4 - Wednesday. It was sent priority mail, which is "usually" 2-3 day shipping but not guaranteed. Today would be day 3 - Saturday, With the easter holiday tomorrow I would have to bet its gonna take an extra day or so. Your are in KY and we are in Las Vegas. I would have to bet you will receive it moday. I wouldn't get nervous about it until after its been a week. Although not usual, I have seen USPS take as long a 5-6 days to receive.
If your don't get it by next Wed give us a call and let us know. We can address the problem more aggressively then.

• TWILES

Posted April 07, 2007 - 06:37 PM

Thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.