Posted April 07, 2007 - 07:10 AM

any help would be great thanks

• Derwud

Posted April 07, 2007 - 07:43 AM

Dubach
Posted Image
Posted Image

Big Gun also has a system.

If you get a slip on style you will need an adapter since the WR head pipe is smaller than the YZ's

• Tough Guy

Posted April 07, 2007 - 08:17 AM

I have a White Bros E2 they have a USFS approved spark arrester and are 96db compliant....and it slips over the stock header pipe. Sounds good, but not too loud...:bonk:

Chris

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dual Fives

Posted April 07, 2007 - 12:26 PM

I have an FMF Q4 in Stainless Steel and have been really pleased with it. Built in USFS Spark Arrestor and plenty of midrange power. Also, not loud like others out there. A nice, deep tone, and a RUUUPPPP! when you lay on the throttle. Installation was a breeze. I used the Slip On version.

Good Luck!

Regards, Dual Fives...

• Greg Holford

Posted April 07, 2007 - 09:22 PM

does any of them make better low end than stock and mid range.tons of top end in stock form for me just looking for more bottom

• Derwud

Posted April 08, 2007 - 08:18 AM

does any of them make better low end than stock and mid range.tons of top end in stock form for me just looking for more bottom

I'm going to say the slip-ons are your best bet since they keep the smaller head pipe...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.