07 WR 450 leaking

3 replies to this topic
  • nitro circus

Posted April 07, 2007 - 01:20 AM

Hi I've done about 120miles on my wr and notice alot of weaps one is the oil filter cover that i can't sean to stop maybe a bigger o ring will help.
two is the oil breather that is below the oil filter is leaking were it goes into case, and is that pressed in or is there a way to fix it.
three the Y for the radiator hear the water pump is leaking maybe a bigger o ring there too.
four there is a leak around the adjuster on the shock reservoir

has anyone else had these leaks and how did they fix them

• Looks450

Posted April 07, 2007 - 05:04 AM

I see some small seepage when i go on a really dusty ride, but other than that, nothing really.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FastRides

Posted April 09, 2007 - 07:50 PM

I also have the 07 and haven't seen any of those leaks?? I think I'd be headed back to your dealer...
Good luck.

• mcflzwr450f

Posted April 09, 2007 - 07:57 PM

I have a 07 WR450 also and I do not have any of those problems, I have changed the oil 3 times and no leaks. I would call Yamaha about all those problems on a new bike!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.