Sumter Enduro... Yamakaze?

3 replies to this topic
  • Stumpy

Posted January 28, 2002 - 05:28 PM

Yamakazi, I noticed your SETRA # in your signature. Did you make it to the Sumter Enduro this weekend? I went to try it out... my first enduro didn't end up so good. I lost the rear axle nut and chain adjuster at about 40 miles in. That pissed me off so bad. I think I would have done decent in my class if I could have finished. I was pitted right next to Randy Hawkins and I must say that he is a really down to earth guy. I did not expect the trail to be quite as tight as it was, but I'll know what to prepare for next time. Are you, or anyone else for that matter, going to do the lowcountry hare scramble in february?

Posted January 29, 2002 - 09:53 AM

I've taken the last three months off to rehab a torn right calf muscle (Motocross Accident) and to get a coronary artery cleared. I'm Planning to race the Paridise Park GNCC, and Loretta Lynn's GNCC, so far....They are trying to talk me into the Lowcountry run, but I want to see how my endurance is at the Barnesville Poker Run next weekend before I commit.

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Stumpy

Posted January 29, 2002 - 05:30 PM

Cool. How is paradise park? That's one I'm thinking about doing, but I'm going to try my luck at the lowcountry run, first.

Posted January 30, 2002 - 03:45 AM

Paradise park is awesome! Some tight stuff some wide open...Very challenging...Lots of fun. Don't run more than 13lbs in your tires or you'll wind up with the walking wounded. This years run will be a super hang-on...can't wait!

Bonzai :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.