Unhappy With OEM TT Store UPDATED-NOW HAPPY

24 replies to this topic
  • brightman

Posted April 10, 2007 - 01:50 PM

OK ordered parts on3-28 and looked at traking and they finally made it to indiana TODAY YYEEEAAAA!!!!! :thumbsup: :worthy:

• Rangerfng

Posted April 11, 2007 - 05:16 PM

I have to tell you, I ordered everything for my bike off TT and it was all sent in a timly manner. No issues at all.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gleaves

Posted April 12, 2007 - 04:34 AM

I like the TT store. I have not had any issues with their shipping or honesty and I really appreciate calling and talking you the knowledgeable staff! Thumbs up for the TT Store from me. Brian - some people you just can't satisfy.

• Kawabuggy

Posted April 12, 2007 - 06:34 AM

I'm the guy that started the thread-and YES I'm happy! I just don't know how to DELETE this thread... I am almost embarrassed that it continues.. Please someone DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I no longer wish to be associated with it.

• gleaves

Posted April 13, 2007 - 04:17 AM

I'm the guy that started the thread-and YES I'm happy! I just don't know how to DELETE this thread... I am almost embarrassed that it continues.. Please someone DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I no longer wish to be associated with it.

Try PMing Eddie Sisneros and send him the link to this tread in the PM so he knows where to look. We don't want bad information on this site, right? :thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.