Handlebar adaptors?

9 replies to this topic
  • BCBrouwer

Posted April 04, 2007 - 11:15 AM

I know there is such a thing for sleds. Can you get them for Bikes to go up and forward? I have the CR hi-bend pro tapers, but would like a bit more room without going with a different tripple clamp. Thanks

• drop

Posted April 04, 2007 - 11:46 AM

Yes, a couple companies make adaptors the let you run 1 1/8 bars with your stock 7/8 clamp. Here's a link to the protaper adapters in the TT store:
http://shop.thumpert...t.asp?p=410&s=2

I believe those are the right universal clamps if anyone wants to confirm.

• willnevergrowup

Posted April 04, 2007 - 11:52 AM

I just got a set of these. Haven't put them on yet...that is this weekends project.

http://www.dirtbikep...uct/154-5498200

Have a Happy Easter!

• xr650l bum

Posted April 04, 2007 - 01:11 PM

These are going to be what you are looking for! www.roxspeedfx.com. Any size bar/ clamp combo! Good luck

• Denn10

Posted April 04, 2007 - 01:40 PM

Those are pretty trick bum cant tell by the pic how they mount looks wierd. I saw the pro taper universal mounts for 1 1/8 bars for $40 at a local shop they looked like they moved the bars 1/2 inch forward im thinking about getting them myself i need to mount my Tapers Stock bend sucks for me

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xr650l bum

Posted April 04, 2007 - 02:30 PM

Mounting is easy. I just got the anti vibe myself. The regular risers go into your triple like the bars would. The nice thing about the Rox risers is that they are so adjustable. The anti vibe are large. With an aftermarket tank, you need to add a block riser to help it clear the tank. I have not had a chance to use it yet since I am waiting for my extended cables. I will give a review after I test.

• mjeckell

Posted April 04, 2007 - 07:10 PM

barrisersonline dot com

I am 6'4'' and felt like the stock positioning was way screwed up. I purchased the risers that are 1.75"x 1.5" and they make a huge difference.

Matt

• BCBrouwer

Posted April 05, 2007 - 10:58 AM

barrisersonline dot com

I am 6'4'' and felt like the stock positioning was way screwed up. I purchased the risers that are 1.75"x 1.5" and they make a huge difference.

Matt

Sweet! Exactly what I wanted to see. However, big money! still cheaper than new tripple clamp. I'm also 6'4", so this should be a nice difference. Thanks

Brian B

• BCBrouwer

Posted April 05, 2007 - 11:02 AM

I just got a set of these. Haven't put them on yet...that is this weekends project.

http://www.dirtbikep...uct/154-5498200

Have a Happy Easter!

Also very nice setup! I've got some thinking to do now

• BCBrouwer

Posted April 05, 2007 - 11:03 AM

Hey, thank you guys for taking the time to help me out, much appricated!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.