XR600-650L header differences?

4 replies to this topic
  • gregman_1

Posted April 02, 2007 - 09:14 PM

OK, I'm new to this whole XR thing. I know the XR600R and the XR650L use the same basic engine. I also know nobody makes a full system or header for the L, but you can find headers for the 600R falling out of trees. Anybody know a good reason I can't use the headpipe for an XR600R on my '93 XR650L?

• XR650L_Dave

Posted April 03, 2007 - 08:14 AM

Nope- they reportedly fit just fine.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mgs781

Posted April 03, 2007 - 09:19 AM

I had to modify my Yoshi header to clear the frame drain plug on the L. Other than that, the system bolted right up.

• goblin127

Posted April 03, 2007 - 09:21 AM

XRs only advertises one that will fit the L and I have one. Its probly the same for the 600r as well. Oh and its a nice pipe good quality compared to some of them I've seen out there. Watch out what you buy.

• sl33py

Posted April 03, 2007 - 12:59 PM

i have the FMF powerbomb header and powercore4 can. Fit like a dream. I don't remember a single fitment issue.

hth - gl!

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.