ATTENTION Georgia Gang...

26 replies to this topic
  • mikem

Posted February 01, 2002 - 03:55 PM

Hey Ga426owner:

We may want to go down to Gatorback (the guy posted earlier). Heard it's a great course and sound like with your other hobby(Hilton Head) , you wouldn't mind Gainesville - Great scenery down there. I could be a forward scout, that's as far as I can participate.

MikeM

• Ga426owner

Posted February 01, 2002 - 08:04 PM

MikeM, the offer is real tempting....you must have scouted there previously. Lets talk Sunday

• YAMAKAZE

Posted February 02, 2002 - 08:05 AM

Spoke with RSK this morning...He's going....Clint is out, But Rob wants to go. Also called Shane and Mark "Owners of Medows Moto" Shane might be in, Mark's got to run the track. Bob and Robert Herrington are also In....Plus I'm bringing Brian with me. Was going to camp out there tonight byt 32 degree's tonight does not interest me. Might go to Medows Moto this evening and get a little jumping in.....See You all tomorrow morning.

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted February 03, 2002 - 12:48 PM

Thanks to all that went on our Rocky Creek ride today....The 4 Wheelers provided much entertainment with the Red-Neck bunch being hauled away in ambulances, Fire Trucks and we even had an Air Show with the not so smart helmetless 4 wheeler rider that crashed and burned on the big jump.

Out of the 14 people that rode with us we had NO Injuries....Just alot of hard and fast roostin.

NEXT SATURDAY: Dallas GA. RSK's Back Yard Ride. Details and directions to be posted later in the week.

MikeM...Great to meet you..we look forward to doing it again soon...

Bonzai :)

• Ga426owner

Posted February 04, 2002 - 04:27 AM

Bill, I see you must have made it home. Did you ever find yours keys or did your wife have to rescue you? I guess next time you will leave your car keys at the parking spot.......

• mikem

Posted February 04, 2002 - 07:21 AM

Good to meet all of you. Thanks for including me and my gang. Hope to do it again sometime.

What a place! That was a lot of fun, once past the other "user group" that I've grown to have a dislike for. If we keep riding there, I'm pulling out my old heavy bag and boxing gloves, and putting a little practice in before we go! David, it would have been a funny fight - us in all our gear and the opponent with no helmet etc. I wonder if he was on Crystal Meth?

Yamakazi and David, email me privately with your name and email address. I will put you on our list.

MikeM

• MX_Tuner

Posted February 04, 2002 - 03:12 PM

Good meeting you also, Mike. Yeah, the *natives* were a bit restless. At least they thinned out a lot after the first lap.

Man, I am sore as hell today. I haven't ridden that hard in a long time. Next time, I'm gonna take it easy and enjoy the ride.

Hey Bill, We could *all* get keys made for your trailer. That way, unless we all got lost on the way back to the truck, you could get into your trailer.

I crack me up.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.