REPORT: db Dawg on '04 450F

22 replies to this topic
  • 642MX

Posted April 11, 2007 - 06:35 PM

Not 100% sure if you can tell much from this... but here it is:

http://s173.photobuc...rent=DBDawg.flv

Its hard to tell much difference on my lap top. The speakers are better on my work computer so I'll give it a listen tomorrow.

I still haven't got my db Dawg. As soon as I ordered it, they sent me an email saying it was back ordered. I'm probably going to cancel my order if they can't fill it this week.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • creeker

Posted April 12, 2007 - 02:32 AM

Yeah, I was afraid of that... I just listened to it again and it is hard to tell any real difference.

But, after reading this thread, and I know it is old, I am not so sure I would go with the DB Dawg unless I had too.

http://www.thumperta...ighlight=DBDawg

According to the Dyno runs, it kills 2hp and torque as well...

• creeker

Posted April 12, 2007 - 04:08 AM

Its hard to tell much difference on my lap top. The speakers are better on my work computer so I'll give it a listen tomorrow.

I still haven't got my db Dawg. As soon as I ordered it, they sent me an email saying it was back ordered. I'm probably going to cancel my order if they can't fill it this week.

Like you I was listening to it on my laptop at home... after listening to it here at work you can really tell the difference!

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.