Motosportz Stabilizer

8 replies to this topic
  • husky123

Posted March 28, 2007 - 03:40 PM

My buddy just got one! Friggin' work of art. Check this out Yammie boys....:bonk:

http://www.motosport...tab-Yami-al.htm

• AkRider

Posted March 28, 2007 - 07:08 PM

Thats nice looking. How much?

• spick

Posted March 29, 2007 - 06:23 AM

$380 + $10 S&H. Right there on the page.

• un450azul

Posted March 29, 2007 - 05:32 PM

very very nice... finally someone designs a component to fit the vehicle aesthetically. Not that I'm the WR fashion police:crazy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncampion

Posted March 29, 2007 - 08:54 PM

Looks great, but does it work???????????????????

• ARin

Posted March 29, 2007 - 09:43 PM

what does it do that a scotts doesnt do?

on top of that, i think the scotts looks better too.

• specialk6r

Posted March 30, 2007 - 09:10 AM

I'm with ARin. It doesn't look like it's 3-way adjustable like the Scotts - just a dampening control. It does look thin and sturdy, but I'm a fan of the gold. Plus, in 30 seconds I can put my Scotts onto my streetbike since they offer mounting kits for so many bikes.

• rich1167

Posted March 30, 2007 - 10:00 AM

Is that a Transformer? Will it turn into a racecar or an airplane?

• SJMC_DON

Posted March 30, 2007 - 11:06 AM

I just installed kit B on my 07' and it not only looks clean but gave my stock protapers just the lift I needed for my 6'3" body....:bonk:

http://www.brpit.com...mount_info.html

I do know a guy here in the PNW that contacted me when he found out I got an 07' that works for motsportz and knowing this guy, they are likely a high quality piece that works very well.... they are pretty futuristic looking

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.