The ol' Girl gave up the Ghost!!

28 replies to this topic
  • SXP

Posted April 08, 2007 - 09:44 AM

The puller listed on trailtech is not the right type. The WR has a differnt flywheel from a yz. Thanks for the input though. :thumbsup:

http://www.motionpro...partno/08-0160/

Or, if you are not in a hurry, I can mail/loan you mine - provided, of course, you return it.

• trickwarrior

Posted April 09, 2007 - 09:12 AM

Thanks, I ordered the factory one from the dealer 28.52 and a week til it comes. That is the right puller in the above post.

• trickwarrior

Posted April 15, 2007 - 02:40 PM

You can get a puller for 20 bills from Trail Tech.

Or you can make one with a piece of place steel. I took a piece of paper and pushed a pen through were each of the holes were. Then I drilled those holes into a piece of plate steel. I then secured the center bolt and used the three outside holes to put pressure on the plate and there she went. Cost, Time.

• ncampion

Posted April 15, 2007 - 07:58 PM

Any standard automotive three arm wheel puller works, you just have to use the proper length bolts and the appropriate washers.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • trickwarrior

Posted April 19, 2007 - 02:24 PM

She's beinging to look alot likea bike again. I got my jug and slug back on today and am just waiting for my head with the valves to finish it up. I reallt like the way it has gone back together flawlessly. Thanks for all the help, hope to give her kick back to life by tomorrow night. <M>

• trickwarrior

Posted April 26, 2007 - 06:06 AM

Well the ghost is back. Got my ride back together yesterday. Started on the second kick. YIPPPPPPPPPYYYY.

• Fryboy

Posted April 26, 2007 - 06:29 AM

:applause: :excuseme:

Keep the beast alive !!!!! Great news.

• sandman63

Posted April 26, 2007 - 02:04 PM

I love happy endings!!!:applause:

• johnnyjeep

Posted April 26, 2007 - 05:21 PM

Good story but where are the pics

John in Vegas

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.