Pipe DB's?

No replies to this topic

Posted March 27, 2007 - 03:59 PM

The FMF 4.1 slip-on cought my eye. How loud is it? I've looked on every pipe builders site trying to find out what the DB's were and the only pipes they show for are the quiet versions. I don't want those. I saw on an ATV site that the new rules say 99 this year, 98 next year, 97 the next and 96 later. I'm assuming it the same for the bikes. I'm pretty sure the sound rules were only for MX but it will be everywhere before long. I don't plan on preparing for 5 years from now but I don't want to spend $500 on a muffler that might as well be a door stop this time next year if not the next week when it fails a sound test.
Thanks Travis

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.