WR wheel differences. Will they work?

2 replies to this topic
  • WR_Jason

Posted March 27, 2007 - 09:40 AM

Hi TT team. Its been a while since I have been on here but Im still rocking my 99 WR. I have street tags on it but I dont ride it on the road much. My VFR got totaled last fall so I want to really dual sprot the bike now. I want to get a second set of rims for it and mount some street meat. I have a good deal on a set of 03 WR 250 rims but Im not sure if they will fit my bike or not. Any one know?
I would think so but I started looking for a rear wheel bearing kit for my 99 only to find the bearings were unique to that year. Did they just change the bearings or are the wheels totaly different?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SID013

Posted March 27, 2007 - 09:56 PM

Hiya, Follow the link below to the Bikebandit website & compare OEM part numbers, that may help you.

Yamaha.asp' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.bikebandi..._mfr~Yamaha.asp

Cheers from Oz

• WR_Jason

Posted March 28, 2007 - 06:01 AM

cool site, I added it to my links. Looks like the Axle and bearings are the same so that should mean it will fit.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.