First Ride outdoors of 2007

3 replies to this topic
  • bboyce

Posted March 26, 2007 - 06:58 PM

This past weekend was my first time riding outdoors on actual dirt! I rode Baja MX on Saturday which was awsome, but I forgot to grab the camera, and then sunday and today I went out in my woods where I have some small jumps and messed around. I managed to get some pictures of the riding at my house, but its nothing great. But none the less, first ride of the year! BRAAAP

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• fetz518

Posted March 27, 2007 - 04:43 AM

Great pictures. Looks like you were having a lot of fun there. Doesn't look like you were landing on a downward transition though. Ouch. :bonk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rooster wrooster

Posted March 27, 2007 - 04:52 AM

Nice pics. Good use of space too. Don't screw up around the supporting wires for those poles.

• bboyce

Posted March 27, 2007 - 12:55 PM

Great pictures. Looks like you were having a lot of fun there. Doesn't look like you were landing on a downward transition though. Ouch. :naughty:

Thanks man!

Yea, I used to have a small landing, but I tore it down and I havent built a new one yet. I added dirt to the jump and made a kicker line, so me bottoming was the effect of seat bouncing off a kicker. Normally I don't land that hard.

But thanks guys! :bonk:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.