Vapor lock on my 07

4 replies to this topic
  • 700MX

Posted March 26, 2007 - 01:38 PM

I had my one way valve go bad on my fuel hose, and created a huge bog when landing hard off jumps, and a semi irratic idle

Has anyone else had this? Yea, took the one way off, and it was night and day

Check yours if you have these symtoms

• YamaHonda

Posted March 27, 2007 - 03:06 PM

I had my one way valve go bad on my fuel hose, and created a huge bog when landing hard off jumps, and a semi irratic idle

Has anyone else had this? Yea, took the one way off, and it was night and day

Check yours if you have these symtoms

Same problem here. I replaced the cap too. Thought I had a lemon until I noticed the gas on my cap and tank. All better now.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FAiJT

Posted March 28, 2007 - 05:22 AM

Never thought about it, i'll bring the std one on practise this weekend and try them both out.. Thanks for the tip.

• Honda28

Posted March 31, 2007 - 10:26 AM

Im thinkin on gettin this bike...(07 YZ450F). What is it exactly that you guys are sudjestin I do to it when I get it??

• BergArabia

Posted March 31, 2007 - 11:10 AM

Im thinkin on gettin this bike...(07 YZ450F). What is it exactly that you guys are sudjestin I do to it when I get it??

Take the one way valve in the hose that comes out the top of your petrol cap out so it can breath.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.