'06 Rekluse Problem

22 replies to this topic
  • moochie

Posted April 12, 2007 - 10:24 AM

Just a follow up from a previous post.

I got my carb back from Zip-ty and the cough and stall issue that I would occasionally have when exiting out of a slow corner that began happening after installing the Rekluze Z-pro, appears to no longer be an issue. I'm running the same jetting as before...48 pilot and 165 main.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 6fiddy

Posted April 12, 2007 - 02:36 PM

How long did it take to get your carb back from zip-ty after the day you shipped it out? Thanks! -JR

• kxman

Posted April 14, 2007 - 02:21 AM

Just a follow up from a previous post.

I got my carb back from Zip-ty and the cough and stall issue that I would occasionally have when exiting out of a slow corner that began happening after installing the Rekluze Z-pro, appears to no longer be an issue. I'm running the same jetting as before...48 pilot and 165 main.

I was having a problem with this too after installing a Rekluse. It was so bad that I sold the clutch before I had the carb mod done. Now, with the zip - ty mod done the bike runs so much better right off idle that I don't see the need for the Rekluse.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.