Raced CRF450 with XR600

66 replies to this topic
  • yellow wolf

Posted April 01, 2007 - 02:34 PM

i got a tree on radar going 69 mph once,lol

• slotcarrod

Posted April 01, 2007 - 03:35 PM

i may be the embarrasment ....but your the idiot ......lol

Man this stuff really gets you people going ehhh????? haha i am sitting here laughing and judging by what your all writing it seems like your all red in the face punching your computer or something .....relax man....or grow....and you have no clue untill any off you have radarred a 06 450r DO NOT WRITE BACK....because i personnally have radared one

How can you operate a radar gun, when you can't even spell? :naughty:

No wonder you got the numbers wrong! Are you perhaps dyslexic? If so, I am sorry for my comment!

And yes the uncorked 650R with stock gearing will walk all over the 450R with stock gearing! :bonk:

• Owyhee

Posted April 01, 2007 - 04:19 PM

i may be the embarrasment ....but your the idiot ......lol

Man this stuff really gets you people going ehhh????? haha i am sitting here laughing and judging by what your all writing it seems like your all red in the face punching your computer or something .....relax man....or grow....and you have no clue untill any off you have radarred a 06 450r DO NOT WRITE BACK....because i personnally have radared one

Posted Image

"O"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • steed2

Posted April 01, 2007 - 05:38 PM

How can you operate a radar gun, when you can't even spell? :naughty:

No wonder you got the numbers wrong! Are you perhaps dyslexic? If so, I am sorry for my comment!

And yes the uncorked 650R with stock gearing will walk all over the 450R with stock gearing! :bonk:

stupid cowboy......ya your right it was 49 ....not 94 Also yes i spelled that word wrong...and if it makes you feel better about your over the hill ass then please keep it up..

• steed2

Posted April 01, 2007 - 06:40 PM

You know what guys....i just wanna say im sorry ....well i kinda feel like an idiot and ive been a little immature so to anyone i offended i am sorry and i hope we can just leave this post behind us all........thats basically aimed at "jetski", and "slot carrot"...anyways lets carry on and just ignore everything we all said earlier.

• deelong4002

Posted April 01, 2007 - 07:47 PM

Ha now i guess we know why honda cant win any supercross races, there 450's are geared for 94 MPH. They probably never get out of 1st gear. ha ha ha. This is ridiculous all this over a stupid post about me racing my buddy on my Xr600 and my YZ250.

• chpxr

Posted April 01, 2007 - 11:47 PM

why is everyone so worried about speeds that no one rides at in the dirt come on i own both xr 600 whick is now a 628 camed and so my 450x has the normal mods i can't remember the last time i was doing a 100mph except for on the dry lake bed and now for the reason most people get 450's is not for land speed records but either the track or tight trails and i must say the 450 is nicer to the body then the xr. people say they get tried faster riding the 450 well i find it the other way moving the heavy xr around is a work out the 450 is like floating now don't get me wrong i love my xr but lets be real and compare apples to apples these bikes are not designed the same and were not ever intended to be the same bike:banghead: . when the last time you saw a xr600 in mx track in a mx race. one thing i have to say tho is that xr seat sure is comfy comepared to my 450's seat lol
can't we all just get along anough said lets ride:prof: :bonk: :naughty:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.