07 ZY bog issue!

1 reply to this topic
  • nikdaqik_231

Posted March 24, 2007 - 05:13 PM

It seems that 06 and 07 YZ's have a low end stumble. I have four rides on my 07 Yz , have been changing pilot and needle jet with not much success. Fuel screw adjustments are not the answer,it still stumbles off idle. This last ride it's getting annoying. Have read the post about Zip TY and ap mode, have three big ride coming soon I can't send the carb to any one, I need it!

Can't believe you have to have some mod to fix this. Has anyone tried Powernow? Or have any other answer?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • red7

Posted March 25, 2007 - 12:09 AM

Mine stumbles from 1/4-3/4 throttle especially if I hold it on steady throttle. I tried every jet combo and it didn't fix it. Was told on here that it's normal and to live with it so I have. Still strange to me that Yamaha can't do something about it but whatever. It's not that often that I hold a steady throttle so I just deal with it.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.