Live near Ojai Ca.?

1 reply to this topic
  • mikem

Posted January 26, 2002 - 03:52 AM

I have a buddy who lives in Ojai and is looking to get into dirt bikes. He's in his early 40's and is big into fishing and surfing. Great guy. Since he goes down to Baja all the time, I've been suggesting dirtbiking. He is interested in a smaller (250) street legal trail bike. I thought I would see if there is someone out in the local community that could mentor him some. Might be worth a free fishing trip!

Thanks

[ January 27, 2002: Message edited by: mikem ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoCalWR426

Posted January 26, 2002 - 06:37 PM

Mikem,
I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can. Just have him drop me a line, It's great to help a new person into the sport. I'm not too interested in fishing trip though, I hate puking my guts out! BUT, I would be interested in white tail hunting in Georgia.

SoCal

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.