XR650L caliper relocation bracket (320mm)

2 replies to this topic
  • mystubby

Posted March 23, 2007 - 05:02 PM

Does any body know where i can buy a caliper relocating bracket to suit my XR650L? I am installing Suzuki RGV wheels to my bike (Motard), so i dont require a disc, I only need the relocator bracket for my stock caliper to fit a 320 mm disc. Any help will be appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • zacko

Posted March 23, 2007 - 05:23 PM

i use a kawasaki rim for my bike,as for the bracket i got it custom made!My disk is an aprilla 250 disk!

• bcone

Posted March 24, 2007 - 07:13 AM

I would give Motostrano in Redwood city a call. They tend to be really good, if it's out there they will either have it or know where to get it. Based on what I have heard parts from the XR600 MIGHT work and would be one route to explore. You might also post on the Supermoto forum.

Related Content

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.