Duplicate MCO/MSO

2 replies to this topic
  • Vegemite_luva

Posted March 23, 2007 - 05:00 PM

Hey all, I just found out today that now you can go to any authorized Yamaha dealer and get a copy of your Manufacturers Certificate/Statement of Origin and you don't need to be the original purchaser or request it from the original dealership. My local dealer is charging me $100 and said it will take several weeks. I will report back on how it goes.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Vegemite_luva

Posted June 02, 2007 - 03:52 PM

Well, I got it!!! It actually only took 3 weeks but I haven't been able to get to the dealership to pick it up so that is why I haven't posted. Unfortunately, it has the offroad only clause but at least I can get my bike offroad registered.

• woodsk

Posted June 02, 2007 - 05:05 PM

Good to know, just in case

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.