GUTS Seat Foam for old tired @$$es like mine

1 reply to this topic
  • Ga426owner

Posted March 23, 2007 - 12:57 PM

I broke down and ordered this today for my 06...in Tall and Soft compound. I hope my One Ind or GYTR Seat Cover will fit it....otherwise it all goes back to Guts for them to install. If I like it it, another will go on my 03 also.
Anyone had experience installing aftermkt seat covers to this foam? Will it fit or not. Guts pushes their seatcovers obvisiously as they will not say what will and what will not fit. So I volunteered to be the guinea pig....:applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Goosedog

Posted March 23, 2007 - 05:44 PM

Was your old seat cover for a tall seat? Unless there was a lot of extra fabric under your seat-pan, a standard size seat cover will not be enough to cover a tall foam and be stapled successfully. There is a good 1 1/2 difference in height between the two foams, the tall covers have proportionately more material.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.