just ordered 230 (YES...230!!!) Kouba T-Handles!!

7 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted January 25, 2002 - 04:00 PM

Can you believe this...I CANNOT!

Norm said they should go tommorow, although the "S" may be a problem.

We'll just wait and see!

• UtahMotorcycleAdventures

Posted January 25, 2002 - 07:05 PM

We're all dying to know how much profit you're making off the black market Kouba business. Are you going to quit your real job? Buy a new bike? :) :D

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 25, 2002 - 07:27 PM

I think I have spent around 60 hours of my time doing this! It is amazing how much time it takes up :) . Just ask my Wife!

On the first order, I took ALL the profits (and then some) and gave rebates to many, and gave away Kouba's to key people of ThumperTalk.

During this whole time, EVERYTHING I DO GETS PUT ON HOLD!

I STILL have not had time to install my own Kouba. The last time I sat on my bike may have been November. My bike is in my walkout basement, so it is not like I don't have an opportunity.

I have been trying to put walls up in my basement, finish tiling 3 bathrooms, install a kitchen sink, fix my snowblower...

My Wife is not too impressed how much I devote my time to ThumperTalk, not just reading it, i.e. these Koubas.

I look for guys whose postings have gone unanswered, I look for postings where I consider myself well informed.

TT is the first thing I do when I wake up, regardless if I am late for work, and the last thing I check before going to bed.

It is because of the considerable time I have spent doing this, that I am done w/ these Kouba's. Next project, JACKETS ANYONE??? :D , will have the manufacturer distribute whatever it is I can get a bargain for us.

I have ZERO regrets doing this as a favor to ThumperTalk, and I am very happy for Norm Kouba and his increased business. But it has been tough on both my family and I.

I need a rest, and I HAVE to get this sink installed :D .

• Guy

Posted January 26, 2002 - 01:38 AM

:D Kevin, you are an absolute star with all this! I am sure I speak for all us mere mortals when I say "Thank You" your time and efforts are very much appreciated.
Your good lady must also take a lot of the credit for giving you the free time to sort all of us out....
:) :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • OC768

Posted January 27, 2002 - 02:41 PM

A Big thanks here as well Kev. I know how crazy all this stuff can be. I have done group buys at some other sites and know the great deal of, ohh who am i kidding -pain in the ass- that this can be. We appreciate it :) thanks!

• Mojo

Posted January 28, 2002 - 04:16 AM

Thanks again Kevin. A sink...???? I have a little finishing to do in my basement. I'll bet alot of us are in need of sinks. I'll take two in fact. Where do I send the money and how much??? :)

• Pete_Z

Posted January 28, 2002 - 06:18 AM

I'm OK for sinks - but I'm definitely interested in the tiling work. I've got at least one bathroom as well as my front entrance that need attention :) ! Seriously Kevin, props to you for for all your hard work and dedication to this site. People like yourself are what makes T-Talk a great place to hang. P.Z.

• Herkypilot

Posted January 28, 2002 - 05:38 PM

I think Kevin is getting alittle cabin fever up there in NH!!! :) :D :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.